Saturday, April 9, 2016

ALIEN VACATION...REIMAGINED

My ALIEN VACATION theme for this month's A-to-Z Blog Challenge? Well...

I'm reimagining it.

The truth is, I reimagined it starting from the very first post.

What I actually want to do is go back to my original idea. For some reason that I can't explain, for the first post of this series I wrote something that was not really what I wanted, or intended to write.

Unfortunately, once I wrote it, and posted it, it soured my enthusiasm for continuing. I knew what I wrote was not what I'd originally envisioned, and [honestly] I kind of hated it. As a result as I put off the project. I lost my focus, and my excitement over the whole thing. I'm sensitive that way.

To fix this situation I am declaring a do-over.

The old 'first entry' has been deleted.

What follows is the new first entry, and my proper attempt at completing the A-to-Z Blog Challenge for 2016.

Thank you for your time, and sorry for any confusion.

AD
Barking Alien





No comments:

Post a Comment