Tuesday, August 26, 2014

RPGaDay Challenge - Day 26

Day 26 - Coolest Character Sheet

This seems an odd question.

I imagine if I saw every single character sheet ever designed or even remembered what half the ones I have seen look like, I'd be better able to answer this.

I mean, don't character sheets fall into one of two categories? Either...

  • You use the one that comes with the game 'cause frankly, it's just a character sheet
  • It matters to you so you design your own.
  • Who needs a character sheet? I write it down on a sheet of loose leaf  or printer paper.

I tend to custom design my own sheets, partially for ease of use and partially for aesthetics.


Not much else to say on this one. When it comes to this particular question, I just don't give a sheet.

Wokka Wokka!

AD
Barking Alien

Blogger is acting a little strangely for me. I apologize for any inconvenience in the reading of this post.

Thanks, The Management.







No comments:

Post a Comment