Tuesday, March 12, 2013

User Unfriendly - Inter Face-Off

I got a new computer.

Yay!

It uses Windows 8 (for now).

Boo! Hiss! Punch the developers in their short-sighted, low intelligence, do-these-people-actually-use-computers hipster-nerd faces.

I can barely do anything with this thing, none of my favorite programs (including and especially my art programs) are compatible with it and any time spent on it is an exercise in utter frustration so...don't expect a lot of posts this month unless I can fix this.

By fix I mean I am either going to figure out how to make it work passably, downgrade to Windows 7 or through the whole think out a window.

Place ya bets!

AD
Barking Alien





2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I have a friend who is having the same problems. Sounds horrible. Hope you all get it fixed back the way that works best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I helped a friend install a printer and internet (it was an older friend) who got Windows 8 with a computer that didn't have a touch screen--just a mouse. It was a user-interface nightmare.

    ReplyDelete