Monday, December 26, 2011

Twas The Day After Christmas

Sorry for not posting Christmas wishes to you all in time for Christmas.

I remembered to text people, call people and post something on facebook...yet I forgot my own blog.

For the most part my Christmas was pretty good. I stayed home, just me and my dog, cooked a big breakfast, watched some anime, playing a computer game and slept. I got to talk to my family and a few friends but mostly I just relaxed.

I don't know about you but a this stage in my life that was like the bestest present ever.

Obviously blogging has been extremely light this month and indeed you won't see much from me until the new year. I am gaming for sure but I just haven't felt the drive to discuss it.

So stop by if you're not busy, I'll probably be in the back making coffee but regular business hours won't resume for a least another week.

Peace, Love and Joy,
Adam

AD
Barking Alien






3 comments:

  1. Is that your puppy with the Santa hat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Xmas yourself BA, sounds like a quiet day at home and that's not a terrible thing. Mine was pretty much the opposite, but that's just how it works around here. Enjoy some downtime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys.

    As to Happy Whisks question...no, that is not my pup but simply a photoshoped picture of a cute doggie I found online. I added the hat and of course the coloration.

    I don't put up pictures of my girl on the internet as she enjoys her privacy and wants to avoid all the pupparazzi.

    Hah! See what I did there? Pupp-arazzi. Wokka Wokka.

    ReplyDelete