Saturday, August 27, 2011

Here I Am, Smurf Me Like A Hurricane

Apparently, we, that is, those of us in the New York City area, are due for some rain...





Now to quote Grandpa in the Robot Chicken sketch, "I didn't evacuate when them chipmunks went rabid, and that was bad. I sure as hell ain't evacuating for a little rain..."

'Course if you watch the sketch...well that didn't go so well. Hmmm.

Anyway, Forever Blue - Part 3 will likely continue tomorrow evening or early Monday, weather permitting.

Stay safe and dry my little Smurfs!

AD
Barking Alien



UPDATE: All is A.O.K. here at Barkley's Den. I barely noticed the Hurricane in my part of New York City, though I am aware of considerable damage and difficulties felt in lower Manhattan and the outer borough areas. For my part, it could have easily been little more than a heavy rain storm with some wind.

Looking forward to winter.







2 comments:

  1. Hey enjoy your rain, it was 107 here today. Day 62 of the 100+ stuff so far this year. The record is 69. Bleah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn the sucks.

    I am one of those people who finds standard room temperature much too warm for my tastes. Anything over 85 is way too hot. Once you hit 100 I just want to sit in a tub of ice.

    ReplyDelete