Tuesday, March 1, 2011

15 Seconds To Curtain



"Adam Dickstein? Adam Dickstein! Fifteen seconds to curtain Mr. Dickstein."

"Thanks Scooter."

"So if we put the snowball in a blast furnace sketch after your stand-up there's less chance of a compar..."

"Yes Kermit, yes. I would like that so much. Thank you."

"It's ok Fozzie. Hmmm...that means..."






"OK guys, I'm here! Let the fun begin!"

"Eh? Who are you?"

"What are you?"

"I'm Barkley. I'm your guest star this month."


"Adam Dickstein of Barking Alien is our guest...wait we spoke on the telephone. I thought you said you were his agent."

"Agent, manager, publicist, producer, partner and best pal. If he's on I'm on."

"We can certainly have more on, right Kermit?"


"Who are you calling a moron fuzzy?"


"I'm Fozzie."

"Good grief. This might be a long month."


AD
Barking Alien





3 comments: