Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!


I feel a little false with this Halloween post as I am in an odd mood today and not feeling very 'happy' per se. It started out fine but as night fell I felt most unHalloweenish. There are no children trick or treating in my building, there is no costume to be worn and to be honest, I am not a horror fan so the slasher flicks on cable do nothing for me.

I do love Halloween but I'm just not feeling it this year. The Great Pumpkin will surely avoid my pumpkin patch this time around.

Maybe next year.

I do hope everyone else enjoys it though. So, Happy Halloween everyone!

AD
Barking Alien







2 comments:

  1. I hear you on this one Adam, the children had fun, we did a queens zoo halloween walk...but there was just something off about this year. I hope next year will be a better one for us both. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks KC, always good to hear from you. Congrats on the sketchbook! I have got to get me one of those!

    ReplyDelete