Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Very Merry Blorthog to You!



Unfamiliar with the Tamaranean Festival of Friendship? Well, perhaps you would enjoy a peaceful and solemn Kal Rekk. No? Surely you follow the happy traditions of Life Day?

Well whatever your beliefs, know that Adam and I, the one and only Ambassador Barkley, wish you and yours a time of love, peace and goodwill toward little, blue, furry things from Antares IV.

Y'know, I've even heard of some primitive species who celebrate this
thing...curious.

AD
Barking Alien










3 comments:

  1. Merry Something To You!

    Hey, why can't I find a TREK conversion/thing for Chaosium BRP? Is my Google Fu THAT weak?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question. I too would be damned surprised to hear that no one has done one.

    I don't have much interest in a BRP version myself as I'm very happy with the Star Trek systems that have already come out (FASA's and Last Unicorn's are all I need), but I'll double check and ask around for you and see what I can come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't put yourself out. I have those two games, too, and frankly, I'm not really in NEED of a BRP Trek -- I'm just bamboozled that I can't FIND one. Still and all, thanks, homie!

    ReplyDelete